Spring time is approaching and it's the best time of the year! Flowers are blooming, the days get longer, and the weather is warming up. If you're anything like me, the warmer the better... but if not, there are still several reasons you should be exciting for the season!
10 Reasons To Be Excited For Spring:
1. Mental Health: Some people love winter, but with how cold it can be, it is hard to get outside and be active. Personally, I spend my winter days curled up on the couch with a blanket and some hot chocolate. Spring brings warmer weather that allows you to come out of hibernation to soak in all of the fresh, vibrant colors of the season. You will feel like a whole new person.
2. Healthy Skin, Healthy Hair, Happy Girls: With the cold and brisk winter wind, your skin and hair are just not held to their highest potential. There is no better way to bring in the new spring season than with a healthy new hair cut and flawless skin. Let's be honest, that's all we really ever want.
3. Avoiding Exercise Is No Longer An Option: We all use the same excuses... "it's too cold" or "it's already dark out." Sorry y'all but those excuses aren't about to work! With warmer weather and longer days there is no reason not to hit the gym. You will be surprised how much better you feel all around after your first week back!
4. Socializing Just Became So Much Easier: It's beautiful outside! Take advantage of the opportunity and meet your friends for an afternoon drink on the patio or plan a hike with your significant other. The fresh air will do wonders for you!
5. Motivation For A Healthier Diet: Some of us secretly love winter because we can wear big sweaters and sweatpants that can hide all of our holiday binges. Well dust off your running shoes and eat your greens because it's swimsuit season! And there is no better reason to get in shape.
6. Longer Days=Better Days: No one likes it being dark at 6 p.m., it feels like your day is cut in half. Use the longer days as an opportunity to spend more time outside! The light may even give you a little extra boost on your early morning commutes to work.
7. Healthy Homes: The weather is perfect, open a few windows in your home and let in the fresh air and light breeze. Not only does it brighten up your home but it may even motivate you to get up and do some spring cleaning! Let the sunshine bring you back to life and get into a healthier routine.
8. More Vitamin D: Vitamin D is so important for your health! It helps with strong bones, and keeps your muscles in tip top shape. During winter, we don't get as much as we need because we are inside so much. Spend some extra time outside and soak up some sun, it's good for you!
9. Fresh Produce: Nothing beats fresh produce, especially when you're getting back in the swing of eating healthy. Get out and go to the farmers market on a sunny day!
10. Spring Break: Need I say more? Hello Vacation! Weather your kids are out of school, you're taking a long weekend with some friends by the water, or you just take a couple days off of work, there is no better way to reduce the stress of your busy schedule and take in the beautiful weather!
Self Love and Sunshine!
There are so many things to be excited about in the next few months. Take advantage of the sunlight and the warm air to get back to a healthier routine. Your mind and body will thank you for it!
Eosera is happy to announce our ear care line, Everything Ear Care!
Our products are available online on Amazon, in CVS stores nation wide and select Target stores.